This is one of Rachael Rays 5 ingredients and under recipes, and I tried it and my testers liked it too!
- 4 chicken breasts butterflied(pounded slightly if you don’t have a utensil use a da Giula jar)
- 2 cups da Giulia Tomato Basil
- 2 cups Arugula
- 2 lemons cut in half
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Season Chicken breast with salt and pepper to taste
- Heat medium size skillet on medium heat
- Cook chicken breast thoroughly, about 4 minutes on each side
- In separate sauce pan heat sauce for five minutes
- In bowl toss arugula and squeezed lemon
- Place chicken on four separate plates top with divided arugula Tomato Basil mixture
Healthy and delicious, vitamin A, C, protein, fiber, and of course high in antioxidants!!
Per serving; Calories 213, Fat 16g, Protein 13g, Sodium mg, Sugars 6g