This is a meal very close to home, hence Dall’Abruzzo! This is a quick and very easy recipe. It consists of a few ingredients and is colorful, tasty, and a great dish to enjoy with a glass of fresh wine!
- 6 oz pasta
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 cup finely grated parmesan
- 1/3 cup pecorino
- Cook pasta according to instruction, reserve 1/2 cup pasta water
- In meantime heat butter and add black pepper in medium size skillet stirring constantly until toasted, about one minute
- Reduce heat and add parmesan, stirring constantly for about one minute until smooth
- Remove from heat and add pecorino.
- Toss in pasta and coat thoroughly
- Add pasta water so pasta stays moist
- Plate and top with grated parmesan