- 2 lbs Skirt Steak trimmed
- Marinade: mix all ingredients
- 1 tbsp da Giulia Marinara
- 2 tbsp red wine
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Pour marinade ingredients in a large ziplock bag, add steak and refrigerate minimum of 12 hours remove from ziplock, discard marinade, season steak with salt and pepper
- Heat Large skillet on high, place steak in skillet and cook 2/1/2 minutes on each side'(if medium rare is desired) adjust cooking according to preference.
- Remove from heat and let sit for 5 minutes
with sharp knife slice in thin pieces against the grain
serve with vegetables.
Calories 315 Carbs 4 grams Fat 18 grams
Protein 29 grams Sodium 158 mg Sugar 3 grams